3 tomatoes chopped
2 big cloves of garlic (If you have smaller sized garlics use 4-5 of them) chopped finely
2-3 green chillies finely chopped
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 medium sized onion finely chopped
5-6 curry leaves
3 tbsps oil
1/2 tsp chilli powder
3 tsp chopped cilantro leaves
1) Heat a skillet on medium flame and add oil.
2) When the oil gets little hot add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
3) Once the mustard seeds splutter add curry leaves to it.
4) Now add chopped onions and fry till they are brown in colour.
5) Add chooped chillies, chilli powder and chopped garlic cloves and toss for a while.
6) At the end add tomatoes and mix well. Cook till the tomatoes become very soft. Keep stirring
7) Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves and serve.
8) It can be served as a sidedish or a vegetable with rotis,naans or any indian bread.